x
Centralino +39 051 6702811

The Giorgio Morandi House Museum

Built in 1959 it housed the painter Giorgio Morandi during his holidays, and it was given to the municipality of Grizzana in 1994, thanks to a bequest by his sister Maria Teresa.
The house still features the furniture of the time when the artist and his sisters lived there, of particular interest is the studio, which keeps some of the tools used by Morandi.

For information on visits to the Museum, please consult the website of the Municipality of Grizzana Morandi  www.comune.grizzanamorandi.bo.it under the entry Casa Museo Morandi.